John F. Dulemba, M.D., FACOG
Medical School: University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine
Residency: OB/GYN, West Penn Hospital, Philadelphia, PA
Specialty: Gynecology; Pelvic Pain & Endometriosis
Dr. John Dulemba has been practicing medicine in Denton, TX since 1986. Dr. Dulemba is performing gynecological surgery with the Da Vinci Robot in North Texas. He shares his Da Vinci experience by traveling throughout the US, as well as overseas, training physicians who are new to the technology. He is an expert in treating endometriosis and pelvic pain. He is a medical advisor for the Endometriosis association and has written publications in regards to endometriosis and pelvic pain. Dr. Dulemba also conducts seminars educating others in his field of expertise. Dr. Dulemba regularly treats patients from around the world. He is compassionate, caring, and enjoys educating his patients.
Dr. Dulemba is a member of the Endometriosis Association, Texas Medical Association, Denton County Medical Society, Southwest Physicians Association, American Association of Gynecologic Laparoscopist, and International Gynecologic Laparoscopy Association.
He is a former helicopter pilot in the United States military and is proud of his service to his country. He is originally from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania and is an avid Pittsburgh Steelers fan, which is often apparent when he enters the Operating room with his Steeler attire.
- Chairman of Ob/Gyn Flow Memorial Hospital 186-1987
- Medical Director, North Texas Hospital 2005-2008
- Board Certified Ob/Gyn
- Fellow of American College Ob/Gyn
- ACGME Certified in advanced laparoscopic surgery
- DCMS President-1997
- TMA-committee of perinatal/maternal healthcare1993-2000
- Council for public health 2000-2008
- Council for socioeconomics 2009-2011
- TMASpecial Task Force on Teenage Pregnancy Prevention
- BIARGS (British/Irish assoc of robotic surgeons)-2010, "live" robotic surgery for the inaugural meeting...lifetime member
- BSGE (British society of Gyn endoscopists)-2007, Presented the "Sir Alec Turnbull Lecture" on robotics. lecture given annually by innovative laparoscopic surgeons....lifetime membe
- Performed "live" robotic surgery for Intuitive Surgical at the AAGL world congress meeting 2011
- Member of SERGS (society of european robotic gyn surgeons), and Society of laparoendoscopic surgeons (SLS) and SRS (Society of Robotic Surgeons)
- Have been involved in robotic surgery since 1997, and doing Davinci robotic surgery since 2007.
- Peer reviewer for Endometriosis.org
- Presented Grand Rounds and CME courses on endometriosis and robotics
- Recent publication (July 2012): Retrospective analysis of robot-assisted versus standard laparoscopy in the treatment of pelvic pain indicative of endometriosis
- Older Publications: Dulemba JF. Spilled Gallstones Causing Pelvic Pain. JAAssoc
- GynecolLaparosc. 1996; 3:309-311.
- Dulemba JF, Midgett W. Laparascopic Management of aRudimentary Horn
- Pregnancy. JAAssoc Gynecol Laparosc. 1996; 6:125-128.
Suhas D. Mantri, M.D.
Medical School: Grant Medical College, Bombay, India
Internship: Nazareth Hospital, Philadelphia, PA
Residency: OB/GYN, Hahnemann Medical College, Philadelphia, PA
Specialty: Gynecology; Urogynecology
Dr. Suhas Mantri is married with two children. He has been practicing medicine since 1978 and has been practicing in Denton, Texas since 1979. Dr. Mantri started as an OBGYN and delivered over 6000 babies. Since 2004 he has devoted his practice to Urogynecology. He specializes in urinary incontinence or loss of bladder control, overactive bladder and prolapse.
Dr. Mantri was the first to do Laparoscopic Hysterectomy in the North Texas area in 1986. He has trained physicians locally and nationally in urogynecology and volunteered surgical care in his native India. He takes pride in being up to date with the most current techniques in minimally invasive surgery and pelvic floor reconstruction. He is proud to have incorporated the Da Vinci Robotic surgery into his practice and has shared his experience with other physicians.
Dr. Mantri is a member of the Texas Medical Association, Denton County Medical Society, Southwest Physicians Association, and American Urogynecologic Association.
Dr. Mantri enjoys time with his family. When his boys were young he was their assistant scoutmaster and both of his sons accomplished Eagle Scout. He also enjoys playing racquetball and gardening.
Amy Dean, WHNP-BC
Amy Dean graduated from Texas Womans University as a womens’ healthcare nurse practitioner in 2003. She has been practicing as a Nurse Practitioner since that time and has been with The Womens Centre since 2008. Amy provides gynecological services for all ages including annual exams, hormone replacement and birth control. She is also certified for the administration of cosmetic Botox injections for help in minimizing facial lines and sclerotherapy for the reduction of unsightly spider veins in your legs.
Amy has three beautiful children. In her spare time, Amy enjoys spending time with family, running and competing in triathalons.